Thank you for your interest in Mike’s campaign to defeat Rep. Adam Kinzinger. Every contribution helps!
You can SEND a donation of $25, $50, $75, $100 or $150 or any other amount at:
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle.
Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute.
1. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I am not a federal government contractor.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
By making a donation you agree to the terms above.
Contributions to Mike Rebresh for Congress are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. An individual may contribute up to $5,800 ($2,900 for the Primary election and $2,900 for the General election. Federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute up to $5,000 for each election. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal-government contractors, national banks, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status are prohibited. Federal law requires Mike Rebresh for Congress to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of persons whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.